Thank you for considering using Rose Foundation for Communities and the Environment’s logo on your website or for print. Please do not use the logo unless you have written confirmation of our support as a sponsor, funder or endorser of your project, program or organization. Please contact us at 510-658-0708 or rose[AT]rosefdn.org (please replace [AT] with @) if you have any questions or need assistance.
How to Use Our Logo
- Rose Foundations’s logo should never be used at a size smaller than 0.75″ wide (54 pixels). For applications that require a logo smaller than 0.75″ wide (54 pixels), please use the small-use logo provided below.
- Similarly, the small-use logo should never be used at a size larger than 0.74″ wide (53 pixels). For applications that require a logo larger than 0.74″ wide (53 pixels), only the primary logo should be used.
- Never alter the logo’s colors, 1:1 aspect ratio, or elements.
- The logo can be resized as needed, however aspect ratio must always remain 1:1.
- The logo should only be used in Rose Foundation’s approved colors below. If you are printing or need it in black and white, use the black and white version. If you are printing the logo in four-color process, please contact us to obtain the approved CMYK formula.
- The clear space around the logo should always be a minimum of 50% of the logo’s height. For example, a logo that measures 1″ high should have a clear space on all sides of 0.5″.
- When you display Rose Foundation’s logo on your website, please also include an active link to us at rosefdn.org
- These policies do not grant a license or any other right to Rose Foundation’s logos or trademarks.
Choose THE Right Logo
Rose Foundation Colors & Logos
Use these logos, which are placed on a transparent background, for web-resolution applications. Click on the image you need to download.