1) Submit Letter of Inquiry
All interested applicants must submit an online letter of inquiry as an initial step. This letter allows Rose Foundation to determine if the proposal appears to be a good fit for the fund. The letter of inquiry must be submitted via our online application system. The online letter of inquiry will include:
- Contact Information: Organization; Contact Name; Mailing Address; Email Address; and Phone Number
- The Big Picture: Total Project Budget; Location; Start and End Dates; Narrative Description; and Strategy
- Organizational Profile: Organizational Budget; Top Three Funders; Programs and Achievements; Tax Status
Click here to begin your online Letter of Inquiry.
2) Invited Application Instructions
Applications will be invited based on received Letters of Inquiry.
- Grant Request: Adjustments Since LOI; Workplan and Timeline; Outcomes, Deliverables and Evaluation
- Financial Information: Other Funders; Grant Budget; Organizational Budget; Financial Statement; Balance Sheet
- People: Board List; Staff and Key Volunteers; Consultants; Diversity; Allies
- Fiscal Sponsor: Contact Information and EIN number
- Optional Attachments
What Happens Next
You will receive an email acknowledgement of your Letter of Inquiry or Application within a few days of receipt. Applicants may or may not be contacted for follow up information or interviews. Final funding decisions will be announced in May 2018.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Tim Little, Executive Director
Email: tlittle[AT]rosefdn.org (please replace AT with @)